- Add global
<digit_string> capture definition (#124)
- Fix updater on bad internet connections.
- Fix View Log tailing beta.log instead of talon.log (#126)
- Fix a list parsing bug (#125)
- Fix canvas scale when dragging between monitors (#92)
- Fix incorrectly lowercasing
- Improve context matching priority for the
- Cross-platform (macOS/Windows/Linux) public release of Talon.
- Works with the integrated wav2letter speech engine as well as Dragon.
- Supports the Tobii 4C eye tracker, and has preliminary support for the Tobii 5.
- See the Documentation for getting started information.
- Join the Slack for help and general discussion.
- Report issues here talonvoice/talon or ask about them on Slack in the #help channel.
- To use speech recognition, you need to put user scripts such as knausj_talon in your
~/.talon/user directory, and to set up wav2letter. Instructions for both of these can be found in the Documentation, and further information can be found on the Community Wiki.
Notes for existing Beta users:
- This release does not yet support sconv models, such as sconv-b5.
- This release does not yet support the WebSpeech engine.
- You will need to stay on the Beta for now to maintain support for those features.
Notes for existing Legacy (v0.0.8.42) users:
- Talon v0.0.8.42 will continue to work if you don't want to update.
- v0.0.8.42 will not automatically update to v0.1.0. You must download v0.1.0 from the website and plan to adapt your user configuration if you want to update. The new API is not compatible with scripts written for the old API.
- If you were using Talon v0.0.8.42 on Mac, you will need to back up your
~/.talon/user/ directory and either start fresh with knausj_talon or manually port your commands.
- There is no automatic command porting system to move from (v0.0.8.42) to (0.1.0) right now. We will consider making one if enough people ask for it on Slack.
- See the Unofficial Docs for information on the new .talon files for defining voice commands.