- Add "Keyboard" eye tracking plugin.
- Add "Zoom Mouse" eye tracking plugin.
- Add "Thanks" section to About window.
- Add watchdog feature to log warnings when user scripts appear to be hanging or running slowly.
- Add support for USB hot-plug (however, Tobii eye trackers currently fail to initialize immediately after hotplug due to a startup race condition)
- Add hotplug and multi-device support to eye tracker driver.
- Add driver support for multiple eye trackers.
Note: the eye keyboard, mouse, and calibration currently only use the first detected eye tracker.
Note: the overlay does not support multiple screens yet.
Add support for PCEye Mini eye tracker.
window.frame API to query and set window frame.
ctrl.cursor_visible(bool) API to show/hide the mouse cursor.
- Add feature to reload parent modules when a module is changed.
- Add keycode lookup API (
- Add pre/post dispatch events (
- Add predictive text and spell check API (
Add tree and scope modules (internal).
Fix applescript.run() return value (now str).
- Fix bug causing event tap to stop working.
- Fix overlay-related memory leaks.
- Fix thread exit on exception in cron.
- Fix ui error message on startup.
- Fix eye tracker thread safety issues.
- Fix hangs and other issues when quitting Talon.
Fix: when iterating over a Rule object, iterate over the contained words instead.
Improve fs.watch() performance.
- Increase distance threshold for eye tracker calibration.
- Rework eye tracking enums, rename
eye plugin to
- Rewrote engine connection from scratch. This fixes exit hangs, and Talon now has the ability to connect to multiple speech engines at once.
- Update EULA to be more clear about shared user scripts.
- Update pypy3 to v6.0.0
- Update vendored libraries to the latest version.